We are currently working with an award winning full service media agency who are part of one of the largest communications networks in the world. This role sits within the activation division of the agency, working on the Display team which is responsible for delivery of innovative campaigns across multiple markets for one of the best known FMCG brands in the world.
The team are looking for an experienced planner buyer in either AV or Digital to join the team and support the AM in delivery of cross-media campaigns for one of the best-known brands in the world.
This role is ideal for a media executive looking to take their next step.
- Well-established international media agency
- Leading the market in merging data insights with performance marketing
- Specialist activation department working on the second largest FMCG brand
- Creative and forward thinking culture
- Great benefits including 25 days’ holiday, gym membership, work pension scheme, private medical cover etc.
The Role of Planner Buyer:
- Working closely with clients to strategies and plan campaigns
- Lead and manage the in-house trafficking team
- Build excellent trading relationships with key media owners.
- Analysis and reporting on campaigns
You will have:
- Hands on experience in display marketing, preferably in an agency setting
- Confident user of planning tools – TGI/Comscore
- Great communicator
Nice to have:
- Confident Excel user
- Knowledge of programmatic
Norton Leigh are a leading specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in the heart of London’s west end. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Analytics and Tech.
If you would like to hear more information on this opportunity please call 02071833021 or alternatively, feel free to send your CV and some information about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org / apply below.