Norton Leigh is currently working with a leading mobile advertising platform, if you have 3-4 year’s experience using excel/SQL to analyse data as well as a passion for apps/gaming then this is the right role for you!
- Norton Leigh is working with one of the world’s fastest growing mobile ad-platforms with offices all over the world whose value is in excess of $300 million.
- Their US backed EMEA offering is growing rapidly from their London HQ and they are now hiring for a performance analyst to further this European expansion.
- Norton Leigh’s client are leaders in the market, providing a bespoke advertising solution to over 500 million users worldwide.
The Role of the Performance Analyst
- As a performance analyst, you will be responsible for analysing large data sets using SQL & Excel to better understand how the account management team can improve the performance of the platform.
- You will be tasked with creating bespoke automated tools to analyse large data sets that will be used by the global account management team to improve campaigns with the main KPI being CPI.
- Working in a London team of 9, your role will come with a lot of autonomy as you will be responsible for ensuring the mobile ad platform further increases its European reach.
Desired Skills and Experience of the Performance Analyst
- You need to have at least 3-4 years experience working in a role where you have developed expertise in excel and SQL. Experience creating automated tools on top of this would be an advantage.
- A technical/analytical degree from a red brick university would be ideal.
- As well as having a strong analytical skillset it’s important that you are interested in the product, anyone interested in Apps/gaming will have an advantage here.
To hear more click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org