Norton Leigh is working with one of the UK’s largest Media Agencies who offer an exciting portfolio of clients within the FMCG, Technology and Retail industries. They are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Paid Social Specialist to work with their established Paid Media team. This role requires excellent knowledge and clear understanding of planning, implementing and optimising PPC and paid social campaigns and the ability to understand the broader digital media landscape.
Key Skills: digital media, FMCG, paid social, PPC, social media platforms, bid management tools, power editor, reporting and analysis
- Norton Leigh’s client is a Media Agency based in central London
- Renowned clients and excellent opportunities for progression within a developing digital team
- Offers a highly competitive salary and great benefits
The role of the Paid Social Manager
- You will be running campaigns across various social media platforms and must have a good understanding of google AdWords, Marin, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- You will be responsible for planning and creating innovative campaigns and taking an active role in meetings with clients and other media teams
You will have:
- Hands on Paid Social experience – around 2-3 years
- Expertise in planning and implementing PPC and Paid Social campaigns
- You should have a good understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager and Power Editor, Marin
- Commercial experience within FMCG, eCommerce, retail or tech industry is a benefit
Nice to have:
- Experience within an agency environment
- People management experience
Norton Leigh are a leading specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in the heart of London’s west end. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Analytics and Tech.
If you would like to hear more information on this opportunity please call 02071833021 or alternatively, feel free to send your CV and some information about yourself to email@example.com / apply below.