Norton Leigh is working with one of the UK’s largest Full Service Media Agencies who offer an exciting portfolio of clients within the FMCG, Technology and Retail industries. They are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Paid Social Executive to work with their established Biddable Media Team. This role requires excellent knowledge and clear understanding of planning, implementing and optimising paid social campaigns.
Key Skills: Digital Media, FMCG, Paid Social, Social media platforms, Power Editor, reporting and analysis
The role of the Paid Social Executive
• As the Paid Social Executive you will be running campaigns across various social media platforms and must have a good understanding of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• You will have the responsibility of planning and creating innovative campaigns and taking an active role in meetings with clients and other media teams
• The Paid Social Executive will have the opportunity to regularly train and mentor Account Executives and handle account budgets
The desired Skills and Experience of the Paid Social Executive
• 1 year experience in a paid social/digital position is essential
• Expertise in planning and implementing Paid Social campaigns
• You should have a good understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager and Power Editor
• Commercial experience within FMCG, eCommerce, retail or tech industry is a benefit
• Norton Leigh’s client is a Full Service Media Agency based in central London
• Renowned International company and excellent opportunities for progression within a developing digital team
• Offers a highly competitive salary and great benefits
We are a leading specialist digital media recruitment agency based in the heart of London’s west end. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Analytics and Tech.