Norton Leigh is working with one of the world’s leading media agencies whose growth has attracted a variety of exciting and innovative clients. They are looking for a Paid Search and Social Executive to join their Performance team. This role is a great opportunity for someone with a minimum of 12 months experience working on Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns who wants to progress and challenge themselves within an exciting media agency.
• Leading Media Agency
• Diverse and exciting clients
• Opportunities to progress and develop your skills
• Competitive salary and great benefits
The Role of the Paid Search and Social Executive
• You will be planning, implementing and reporting on Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns across Automotive accounts
• As the Paid Search and Social Executive you will be directly liaising with clients and updating them on campaign progress and success
• You will create reports using Analytics suites that influence future campaign strategy
• You will have the opportunity to develop in wider digital channels
The Skills and Experience of the Paid Search and Social Executive
• At least 12 months experience implementing and analysing Paid Search campaigns with Paid Social experience preferable
• Experience in Bid Management and Social Tools such as: Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick, Twitter Ad Manager and Power Editor
• Agency experience or a proven record of working across multiple accounts
• Confident communication and organisation skills within a fast paced environment
For more information on this opportunity please contact Kim at Norton Leigh or apply below.