Norton Leigh’s client is one of the world’s largest digital media agencies in the world, working with a variety of clients from different industries. They are planning to expand their Operations team in order to work on a new exciting client. This person should be dynamic and enthusiastic about the Operations side of advertising, whilst being willing to learn and work within a large team.
The Role of the Ad Operations Executive
• The candidate will be responsible for collaborating with the sales team of the initial client briefing stage through to campaign execution
• The Operations Executive will be required to analyse campaign performance and work to their initiative to make necessary changes
• The candidate will feel comfortable using 3rd party Ad servers such as Doubleclick, Mediamath etc
Role and Experience of the Ad Operations Executive
• The operations executive needs to have at least 6 months experience working in a trafficking and campaign management environment.
• They will need to have strong problem solving skills and have an analytical attitude
• They should be well organised and forward-thinking with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Knowledge of CPA campaign management would be advantageous
• The candidate should have a strong interest and knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem
- Our client is one of the world’s largest media planning/buying digital agencies.
- They work with leading publishers in order to offer top quality delivery to their clients
- They also offer a competitive benefits package which includes pension scheme, discount gym membership and 25 days annual holiday