Norton Leigh’s client is a medium sized full service media agency who work with a variety of exciting challenger brands. They are looking to expand their digital team and are currently looking for an Online Marketing Manager to work with their Digital Performance Strategist. You will have worked on a number of digital projects across a variety of channels predominantly SEO, PPC, Display and Social Media.
- Full service media agency
- Great range of clients across diverse sectors
- Opportunities to grow and progress in an expanding digital team
The Role of Online Marketing Manager
- You will be driving client strategy across your accounts and advising client on business goals
- Working with a Digital Strategist to create new and innovative strategies to increase ROI
- You will be advising on the interplay and integration between all digital channels including SEO, PPC and Social Media
Skills and Experience of the Online Marketing Manager
- You should have 1–2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role preferably at an agency
- SEO bias preferable
- You must have proven ability to interpret large amounts of information and data within an analytical role
- You will have a strong desire to work across a variety of digital channels
- Be able to juggle multiple projects whilst prioritizing accordingly
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call 02071833021 or to apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or apply below.