Norton Leigh’s client is a medium sized full service media agency who work with a variety of exciting challenger brands. They are looking to expand their digital team and are currently looking for an Online Marketing Manager to work with their Digital Performance Strategist. You will have worked on a number of digital projects across a variety of channels predominantly SEO, PPC, Display and Social Media.
- 1+ years agency experience with SEO bias preferable
Description of the Online Marketing Manager role:
- You will be driving client strategy across your accounts and advising client on business goals
- Working with a Digital Strategist to create new and innovative strategies to increase ROI
- You will be advising on the interplay and integration between all digital channels including SEO, PPC and Social Media
Desired Skills and Experience of the Online Marketing Manager:
- You should have 1–2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role preferably at an agency
- SEO bias preferable
- You must have proven ability to interpret large amounts of information and data within an analytical role
- You will have a strong desire to work across a variety of digital channels
- Be able to juggle multiple projects whilst prioritizing accordingly
- The client are a full service media agency who have a great range of clients across diverse sectors
- There are numerous opportunities to grow and progress in an expanding digital team
- They offer great benefits such as Friday office drinks, team lunches/outings, discount gym membership, pension scheme and much more!
If you think this is the job for you call 02071833021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / Apply now.