Our client is an award winning, full service media agency and part of one of the largest Communications Networks in the world. Our client is looking for a New Business Executive to join their Business Development team who work across a group of innovative brands belonging to one core client.
The role of the Activation Senior Executive
- Supporting the BD Manager in the planning, content and execution of new business pitches.
- Support the BD Manager with prospecting and implementing contact plans.
- Creating and preparing materials for tender documents and pitch presentations – including presentation decks, credentials, digital communications and boards.
- Contributing to the tenders submitted for new business.
The Activation Senior Executive
- 1 year + experience pitching new business in a marketing environment
- 6 months – 1 years’ experience in a media agency.
- Strong and communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Proficient in MS Office – building PowerPoint Presentations.
- Norton Leigh’s client is a well-established full service media agency, working on the most innovative brands around. This role will sit within a UK Business Development team dedicated to pitching and winning contract with some of the largest brands in the world.
- Our client boast a creative and forward thinking culture and pr
- ide themselves on the opportunities given to individuals to really excel. They offer a host of benefits including 25 days holiday, gym membership, work pension scheme, private medical cover etc.