Norton Leigh is currently working with the UK’s leading Media agency who are currently looking for a sharp, enthusiastic graduate who is motivated by securing a sales and new business role at a one of the fastest growing agencies in London. With the rise in the importance of data and how consumers behave online there has never been a better time to get into the media industry. Are you looking for a sales position at a time of industry boom? If so apply now.
- Norton Leigh’s client is the UK’s leading media agency who are growing their business development team due to a current boom in the industry.
- They have been voted best in class for being one of the most innovative and forward thinking agencies in their specialism within London.
- Their benefits package includes bi-annual trips to Vegas/Ibiza, weekly give aways to top sellers and much more.
- You need to be bright, enthusiastic and be able to demonstrate a passion for working in a sales environment, any experience in sales would be a big plus.
- An interest in data/marketing is important, you will be developing business in one of the fastest growing industries in London and need to be able to speak about the agencies services confidently.
- A degree from a top 50 university is highly desired by our client.
- As with any sales role, you need to be resilient and relentless in order to succeed
- You will be rubbing shoulders with some of the agencies largest retail and fashion clients, selling their services and upselling on existing business.
- Working in one of the fastest growing areas of marketing, you will be responsible for ensuring that leads are chased and business is developed at every turn.
- Nurturing relationships to set up business pitches for you and your senior management team to attend
- The role will predominantly phone based although once you have developed strong working ties with your client there will be plenty of time for afternoon lunches!
For more information on this opportunity contact Glyn@Nortonleigh.com, call 02071833021, or apply here!