We are working with a Geo-Location web app that are looking to grow their London marketing team after a large global investment. This is an important time for the company as they look to take their buy-in from governments around the globe and put this app over to the consumer.
This brand is as exciting commercially as it is important socially and environmentally. They are one of the fastest growing and best funded start-ups in the UK and have technology and corporate partners across the world.
They are looking for a Biddable specialist to join their team and own their Paid media channels going forward. They have ‘dipped their toe in’ so far with some work on Facebook and have a decent presence on LinkedIn but need someone to take this to the next level, expanding in Search, wider Social and Programmatic.
The company itself has received significant press coverage in the last year, as well as multiple rounds of funding, and are both a high potential commercial entity, as well as a social and environmentally significant proposition.
If you are currently in a biddable role agency side and looking to run end to end campaigns for an up and coming company, this may be worth exploring.
Skills: Paid Social, Paid Search, Biddable Media, PPC, Social Advertising, Start-up, Client Side, Performance Media.
- Geo-Location Start Up
- Based in Central London
- Massive international funding
- Environmentally important with commercial application
- Fantastic office mentality with a generous benefit system
The role of Media Manager:
- Strategize and implement Paid Search & Social campaigns on an international level – DR Focus
- Manage the 6-figue budget and use it to its maximum
- Work closely with the Marketing Director and wider team to understand gaps in the market
- Analysis and reporting on activity which you will help present to the board
You will have:
- Hands-on experience across biddable – Paid Social, Paid Search and Programmatic
- Confidence in using data insights to influence future campaigns
Nice to have:
- Experience working on a b2b client
- Ability and knowledge to run your own operation
Norton Leigh are a leading specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in the heart of London’s west end. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Analytics and Tech.
If you would like to hear more information on this opportunity please call 02071833021 or alternatively, feel free to send your CV and some information about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org / apply below.