Norton Leigh is currently working with an award winning full-service media agency that is part of the largest Communications Networks in the world. Our client is looking for a Media Analyst to join a dedicated client team working on one of the biggest FMCG brands in the world.
As an experience media analyst, you will be expected to take large sets of raw data from several sources across digital and offline and put it into a manageable format for clients. Use data led insights to make recommendations to the client and wider planning team.
Skills: Analyst, Analytics, Data, Media Insight, Performance Analytics, PPC, SEO, Display Media, Marketing Analytics.
The role of Media Analyst:
- Ensure that data is accurate for the use in report, taking ownership of high-profile reports.
- Assist in the automation of reports and enhanced methods of presenting data/report findings to the client as relevant i.e. scorecards/dashboards etc
- Analysing existing data, market reports and trends, assisting in the creation of monthly client reviews – providing insights on campaign performance.
- Assemble and evaluate marketing data to assist with defining the client’s advertising and media needs
You will have:
- Strong experience in a data led role
- Knowledge of media planning/buying process
- Ability to work with large sets of data
- Ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
Nice to have:
- Experience of working within a media setting
- Strong understanding of marketing landscape
Norton Leigh are a leading specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in the heart of London’s west end. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Analytics and Tech.
If you would like to hear more information on this opportunity please call 02071833021 or alternatively, feel free to send your CV and some information about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org / apply below.