We are currently working with one of the UK’s leading Direct and Digital Marketing Agencies and recent winners of Agency of the Year. However, previous winners is not enough for this agency who refuse to rest on past achievements. They are looking for a Lead Strategist to focus on a client of their choosing, either an international home retailer, FMCG brand or Telecomms company.
This role is ideal for a CRM Director who is looking for the opportunity to take a more strategic role in creating compelling campaigns with the help of an innovative creative team.
Description of the Lead Strategist Role:
- Lead the direction of huge CRM campaigns
- Assist the team in content development and delivery of commercial outcomes for clients.
- Assess the value & influence of our thinking with our clients.
- Organic business development opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience of the Lead Strategist Role:
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing, with proven examples of building successful CRM campaigns.
- Understand the importance of data and how to use it.
- Ability to build confidence in clients to gain backing for a change in direction.
- You should know how to inspire and collaborate with creatives.
- Leading Direct and Digital Marketing agency.
- Recent winners of Media Agency of the Year.
- Owned by one of the largest media networks in the world.
- Well known, international clients.