Norton Leigh is currently working with a large European search re-targeting platform who are looking to make a splash in the London market. Our client is partnered with some of the world’s largest brands, helping them to maximise performance across their display, video and mobile offerings. With a team of 3 currently working in the heart of Soho, they are looking to grow to a team of 15 in the next 18 months which makes for an exciting opportunity for anyone with 18 months agency sales experience who is looking to unleash their inner entrepreneur.
- Our Client is one of the world’s leading advertising technology platforms looking to further their European reach by setting up a London office.
- With a crack team of 3 steering this growth, they are looking for a junior sales manager to come in and grow an agency sales desk of their own-the potential for this is huge!
- The office has a great start up feel but is by no means starting up, our client is widely considered to be leaders in their field-belonging to a wider global team of 50 people.
- The Junior Sales Manager will need to have had at least 12 months media sales experience, ideally in digital but this role is open to anyone with an offline background with a willingness to learn quickly.
- You need to be confident that you can develop relationships with contacts in the agency world, from GroupM to Omnicom, Publicis Groupe’ to Havas, London agency world will be your playground!
- The Junior Sales Manager needs to be able to demonstrate a desire to learn and a willingness to get their hands dirty. There will be support from the surrounding team but our client needs a real self-starter.
- You will be responsible for growing and developing one of Europe’s largest search re-targeting platforms London offering.
- This position will see you building relationships with some of London’s biggest global media agencies, working in a team of 3 which is set to grow exponentially over the next 12 months.
- The Junior Sales Manager will be the face of the London offering and the position will entail attending networking events both in the UK and abroad.