We are looking for a Junior Developer to join a leading proprietary trading house, based in Central London. This person will take up an integral role within the Development team.
The role will of the Junior Developer/First line support:
- Responsible for supporting the application tasks during the day, gaining experience of the business and the trading markets.
- Working alongside the trading teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues in an ever-changing environment
- Working with the development team on either backend (a python + django stack) or the infrastructure; or if preferred, both.
Requirements of the Junior Developer/First Line support:
- Strong degree in a technical discipline of relevant comparable experience
- Interest in computing/programming
- Experience working on technical personal projects
- Entrepreneurial – Ability to work in a small team
Desirable Experience for the role:
- Python (specifically Django)
- Relational database experience
- Linux experience
For more information on this role or a confidential chat, contact Glyn on 02071833021.