Norton Leigh’s client is a rapidly growing Global Mobile Ad Network who are looking to expand their Analytics and Performance team. They are looking for a Junior Analyst to produce reports on campaign performance, consumer insight and work with all teams within the business to advice on new business wins. The Junior Analyst will be experienced in reporting on campaigns and business intelligence who is numerically advanced and eager for the opportunity to shape their career.
Key Skills: Excel, SQL, Tableau, R, creating reports on Insight and trends
The Role of the Junior Analyst
- As the Junior Analyst you will be working closely with existing Analytics and Performance team to provide actionable insight into campaign successes and areas of new business/ sales opportunities
- You will be creating reports on audience behaviour, market insight and digital trends
- As the Junior Analyst you will have the initiative and analytical experience to offer business intelligence and campaign reporting across a variety of teams within the business
The skills and experience of the Junior Analyst
- You will have at least 1-2 years’ experience in an analytical role
- Advanced skills in Excel and SQL, experience in Tableau and R are desirable
- Good communication skills to inform client meetings and new business
- An enthusiasm for analytics and insight and the desire to shape your own analytical career within an exciting developing company
- Rapidly growing global mobile ad network
- Opportunity to be involved across the business
- Great benefits and career progression
If you think this is the job for you call 02071833021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / Apply now.