Norton Leigh is working with one of the world’s largest media agencies who are looking for an International strategy director to come into the agency and oversee the digital transformation of one of the world’s largest fashion-retails brands. This role is a strategic position that requires someone with online/offline experience who can lead a client in connecting to new audience via digital.
The Role of the International Strategy Director
- In this role you will be tasked with overseeing the digital transformation of one of the world’s leading fashion retail accounts.
- With a history in communicating to its audiences via traditional media, the brand is now looking to further increase its digital spend and have tasked the agency with overseeing this transformation.
- As an International strategy director you will be directly overseeing a team of 4 as well as managers in local markets to oversee an exciting transition in the brands history.
Skills and Experience of the International Strategy Director
- The International strategy director need to have 4-6 years experience in a role where they have helped increase a client digital spend (experience in digital transformation is key to this role).
- This is an international co-ordination role which requires a strategic thinker so it is important that the strategy director has experience overseeing a global account/local teams.
- The brand needs a balanced thinker who is able to continue promoting the brands offline offering whilst leading it in new digital channels.
- Norton Leigh is working with one of the world’s largest media agencies who are working with a leading fashion-retail account who are looking to further increase their digital media spend.
- Our client is a leader in both offline and online media and are currently leading the way in integrating traditional media with data and analytics.
- They offer a competitive benefits package which includes 26 days holiday, private medical insurance, child care vouchers plus softer perks.