Our client are one of the winners of Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies and a cornerstone of the largest Media Network in the world. Our client has a lot of big plans for the year ahead and is looking for a Senior Media Executive to help execute a core accounts transition from predominately traditional media methods – into digital.
The role of International Senior Executive:
- Supporting Account Directors on all levels
- Liaising with internal content specialists and comms planners to develop project plans and content for meetings and workshops.
- Mediary between global clients and creative agency partners.
- Ensuring the high quality of product delivered across collective teams.
The International Senior Executive:
- Previous client servicing role in an International media agency.
- Ability to communicate effectively between internal and external teams.
- Proven coordination and planning skills.
- Good knowledge of traditional media methods with a passion for digital and new technology.
- Norton Leigh’s client is a well-established media agency, working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative brands.
- This role will sit within a specialist client department, which are part of a wider network group, allowing access to fantastic brands but keeping the common mind-set.
- Our client boast a creative and forward thinking culture and pride themselves on the opportunities given internally to their employees to really excel. They offer a host of benefits including 25 days holiday, gym membership, work pension scheme, private medical cover etc.