Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s leading media agencies who are looking for an International PPC account executive to come into the team and run campaigns for their largest international travel client. This is role is ideal for anyone with 6 months experience who is looking to work on bigger accounts, bigger budgets with access to better technology.
- The International PPC account executive will be responsible for running PPC campaigns for one of the agencies largest travel accounts.
- With it being an International account, the International PPC account executive will also be responsible for liaising with local markets throughout EMEA.
- The position will have a large focus on running campaigns on Google however 30% of the role will require the PPC account executive to also use the Facebook/YouTube/LinkedIn/Twitter platforms.
- This position is designed to prepare a junior level candidate for an account manager role in the near future so training will be thorough and you will be thrown in at the deep end.
- The International PPC account executive will need to have at least 6 months experience working in PPC at an agency.
- Ideally the candidate will have a GAP qualification and will be able to demonstrate a basic understanding of bid management software (Marin, DS3, Doubleclick, Kenshoo, IgnitionOne).
- As this is an International role, the ability to speak a Nordic language, German, Spanish or Dutch will be seen as ideal.
- A degree in a marketing/maths related subject would be seen as ideal.
- Our client is one of the world’s leading media agencies belonging to a leading communications network.
- They have a Search team of 75 people which is made up of PPC, SEO and Paid Social specialists.
- The offer a benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, pension scheme, life insurance, Bupa healthcare and free beer on a Friday.