Norton Leigh is currently working with an International media agency who have recently won the pitch for a global FMCG brand. They are looking for search practitioners who can speak another language to come into the team and run campaigns in over 14 different international markets. This role would be suitable for any talented search professional with 6-18 months experience who can speak another language.
3+ months experience in Digital (either an agency or brand)
Description of the International Digital Account Executive:
- The International Digital Account Executive will be responsible for running digital campaigns from London in 15 different international markets.
- The position will be evenly split into running PPC, SEO, Display, Social Media and Affiliate marketing campaigns for one of the world’s largest FMCG brands.
- You will be responsible for optimizing and running reports for the client on a daily basis-this will give you great exposure to the sector.
- You will be working alongside the account manager to devise an effective search strategy for your market that will be rolled out globally.
Desired Skills and Experience of the International Digital Account Executive:
- The International Digital Account Executive needs to have at least 3 months experience in PPC/SEO/Social Media/Display/Affiliates at either an agency or a brand.
- You need be able to speak one of the following languages-French/Spanish/German/Italian/Polish/Russian/Czech/Portuguese
- A degree in a marketing/maths field would be ideal as you need to be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- The International Digital Account Executive needs to be passionate about media and have strong presentation skills.
- Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s leading International media planning & buying agencies.
- They have recently won the pitch for a leading FMCG brand.
- They have a competitive benefits package which includes pension, healthcare, cycle to work scheme, free beer on a Friday and much more!
If you think this is the job for you call 02071833021 or email email@example.com