Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s largest full service media agencies and winners of ‘Agency of the Year’. Our client is looking for an Account Manager to execute a Global Beauty Account’s transition from predominately traditional media methods, into digital.
- 2+ years experience in a client servicing role with a knowledge of traditional media methods
Description of the International Account Manager role:
- Spearhead the digital transformation of one of the world’s leading cosmetics brands
- Advise the client and wider team on digital strategy as the brand is looking to increase its digital spend.
- Develop integrated online plans with current offline campaigns whilst maintaining the brands integrity
Desired skills and experience of the International Account Manager:
- 2 years + in a digital marketing role (1 year + experience in a client servicing role and 1 year + experience in a Paid Search or Paid Social role)
- Proven coordination and planning skills.
- Good knowledge of traditional media methods with a passion for digital and new technology.
- Norton Leigh’s client is a well-established media agency, working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative brands. This role will sit within a specialist client department, which are part of a wider network group, allowing access to fantastic brands but keeping the common mind-set.
- Our client boast a creative and forward thinking culture and pride themselves on the opportunities given internally to their employee to really excel. They offer a host of benefits including 25 days holiday, gym membership, work pension scheme, private medical cover etc.
- This role offers a real opportunity for the right candidate to join an exciting and prestigious agency at the heart of digital marketing.