Norton Leigh are a leading specialist digital media recruitment agency based in the heart of London’s west end. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in marketing and advertising.
We are working closely with one of London’s most innovative media agencies and a company that has seen record growth over the last 5 years due to the constant delivery of pioneering work. Due to the high levels of growth the team are now ready to take the visual quality and consistency of our work to the next level with an in-house Designer. You will join the Business Development and continue to advance the brand and create a new quality standard for international marketing communications.
The scope of the role is varied and will change on a daily basis from the production of PowerPoints to magazines and infographics.
- Designing collateral for pitches – Understanding the client you are pitching to, focusing on their brand identity and working out how we can verbally and visually articulate our similarities.
- Telling the Agency story with the execution of brand imagery, templates, guidelines and assets.
- Creating an overall identity for research reports and communications.
- Working on award & events submission to ensure the work looks award winning.
- Consult on projects, products and initiatives from other areas of the Global Team.
- 1-3+ years working in a similar agency design role
- Highly efficient, team player and detail-oriented
- Technical skills:
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Infographic design and development
- PowerPoint, Word, Keynote
- WordPress / Sharepoint
- Video editing skills or the desire to develop in this area
- International Full Service Media Agency
- Rated in the Top 10 UK agency and winners of “Agency of the Year”
- New agency structured for today’s media landscape.
- Benefits include all the usual as well as gym membership, free breakfast and an active social and charity committee.