Global media agency based in London is looking for a Director of Technology and Data Services to head up the Tech and Data division of the company, working with a selection of high calibre clients across a variety of sectors.
Based conveniently in Central London, this agency is one of the fastest growing media agencies in the UK, working with a range of large global clients across a variety of sectors, including entertainment, banking and retail. Widely recognised for its employee satisfaction, this agency is well-known for its vibrant and energetic workplace and provides a fantastic environment in which to take the next step of your career.
Heading up the Tech and Data division of the company, the Director of Technology and Data Services would be leading a team of ten and working directly with the Board. You would be acting as a figurehead both with clients directly and internally, managing team leaders on a day-to-day basis and leading the product offering across all disciplines. The responsibilities of the team include:
- Design and delivery of BI platforms;
- Providing technology consultancy to both internal staff and directly to clients;
- Running digital campaign operations.
What they are looking for
The successful candidate will have:
- 6+ years’ leadership and management experience (agency/consultancy experience preferred)
- Business Intelligence strategy development and data management experience;
- Expert Excel ability (advanced data manipulation – pivot tables, VBA etc)
- Strong knowledge of SQL server-driven BI solutions;
- Excellent relationship development and management experience.
You will be:
- Very well organised with a sharp eye for detail;
- Able to work well under pressure to hit deadlines;
- Highly motivated.
Desirable skills include:
- Experience of digital data platforms, such as web analytics, ad serving tools etc;
- Good knowledge of online/digital marketing and advertising.
If this exciting new opportunity sounds like the role for you, apply now, explaining how you fit the job description and would be the best candidate for the position.
holiday and a pension scheme.