Norton Leigh is currently working with an award winning, full service media agency that is part of one of the largest Communications Networks in the world.
The management team are looking for a Head of Strategy to take the lead on a new Automotive account they have just won. This role will sit atop the new planning teams and will work closely with clients to define roadmaps and possibilities moving into 2017/18. You will also have a strong input into New Business across the agency, so confidence in leading strategy and in pitches is essential.
This is a diverse role which will suit a tried and tested Business Director/Strategy Lead looking to use their expertise in strengthening a well accredited agency.
Skills: Media Strategy, Media Planning, Media Communications, Planner/Buyer, Digital Media, Strategy Lead, Business Director, Head of Strategy, Automotive.
- International Full service Media Agency with over 100 offices in 60 Countries
- Winners of “Agency of the Year” and Sunday Times “100 Best Agencies to work for”
- Bespoke offices in the heart of London
- Benefits include all the usual plus in-depth careers planning, Flexi time policy, Childcare Vouchers, Free Fruit and much much more!
The Role of UK Strategy Lead:
- Lead the UK comms planners
- Drive new thinking across the agency;
- strategic figurehead throughout the network
- Translate current trends into relevant insights for categories and brands
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of business issues
- Facilitate idea generation, ensuring insight, strategy and creativity are core to the process.
- Lead the strategic output for new business pitches
- Identify new means of generating insight
You will have:
- Proven experience of developing UK communication solutions at a senior level
- Strong communicator and team player
- Qualitative and quantitative human understanding
- Strong Brand & marketing strategy agency experience
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in Automotive
- Strong knowledge across all media, traditional and digital
Norton Leigh are a leading specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in the heart of London’s west end. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Analytics and Tech.
If you would like to hear more information on this opportunity please call 02071833021 or alternatively, feel free to send your CV and some information about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org / apply below.