We are currently working with one of the UK’s leading media agencies who are looking to build a Programmatic trading desk in 2015. As a result of this development they need an experience programmatic trader who can come in and be the first member of this trading desk-working alongside senior members of the media team to get things up and running and build things from scratch.
- The Head of Programmatic Trading will be working with the Head of Digital and Head of media Operations to set up the agencies new trading desk.
- As the founding member of the trading desk you will be responsible for activating trading across all clients as well as managing existing DSP relationships.
- A large part of the role will be defining the client’s programmatic strategies and developing best practice guidelines.
- The Head of Programmatic Trading will be expected to grow the team over the next 12-14 months and will receive the support of all of the agencies senior partners.
The Head of Programmatic skills and experience:
- The Head of Programmatic Trading needs to have 2-3 years experience working at a trading desk/at a DSP.
- Experience of setting up and managing programmatic campaigns is essential.
- As the Head of Programmatic Trading you will be responsible for campaigns across a variety of different brands (over 20) so organisational skills are critical.
- You need to be ready to make the step up to what will become a critical part of the business in the next 2 years.
- We are currently working with one of the largest independent media agencies in the UK.
- In 2015 they are looking to set up and build an internal trading desk which will become a critical part of their business in the next 24 months.
- This is a great opportunity to work at not only one of the leading agencies in the UK but to also become critical to the business and make a real mark within the industry.