Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the markets leading digital media agencies who are looking to hire a head of display to grow their display/programmatic offering. You need to have 3-4 years agency side experience and want to make a real impact in the agency.
- Norton Leigh is currently working with a specialist search/paid social agency who are looking to grow their display offering.
- Working with some of the industry’s leading charity, education, travel and fashion brands Norton Leigh’s client is quickly growing into one of the best agencies to work for in the West End.
- At the cutting edge of digital development Norton Leigh’s client is looking for a Head of Display to lead a growing team to boost performance and strengthen relationships with new and existing brands.
Desired Skills and Experience of the Head of Display
- The Head of Display will be responsible for working alongside the head of digital to grow and develop the agencies display/programmatic offering.
- As well as producing award winning campaigns for current clients as well as new business, the head of display will be tasked with bringing in the best DSP’s & Ad-Exchanges to develop the agencies programmatic offering.
- The Head of Display will be the first of its kind in the agency and is expected to grow into a team of 4 by summer 2016.
- The Head of Display needs to have 3-4 years experience agency side in a display focussed role and needs to be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of programmatic.
- As you will be advising on what 3rd party technology to use, you need to have knowledge of DSP (appnexus, DataXu, Mediamath etc) as well as Ad-Exchanges.
- There will be a lot of support in this position but it’s essential that the head of display is a self-starter who has entrepreneurial spirit and wants to grow a new offering.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, contact email@example.com or apply below.