We are looking for a Head of Digital Strategy to join a leading Media and Creative group in their South London/Surrey office. This role bridges the Media and Creative teams, uniting the agency with a Digital focus and client led approach.
Skills: Digital strategy and activation, managing digital P&L, Integrating digital into wider media and creative.
- Independent Media and Creative agency with further investment from a large network group
- Multi-award winning, across both media and creative
- Current team of 50+ based in London and Surrey
- Significant team growth due to recent client win
The Role of the Head of Digital Strategy:
- Lead the overall digital strategy for a major client account (new business win)
- Oversee P&L of the digital team and work with other team leads to integrate digital into the media and creative offering
- Manage the day-to-day digital relationship with the client (often on-site) and lead them through significant strategic changes
- Ultimate responsibility for all Digital execution. Hands on management of multiple Account Directors and the wider team when required
- Key internal relationships with Head of Client Services, Head of Data & Tech, CTO, CSO
- Extensive experience in leadership roles within digital media and creatively led environments, at least partly in an agency setting
- Proven delivery of multi-level digital projects
- Experienced managing high-profile, big budget and globally orientated brands
- A strong knowledge of digital media execution (Digital Display/Programmatic, Search, Social, etc.) with the ability to ‘roll your sleeves up’ when needed
- Acutely aware of the role Digital plays in a holistic Media and Creative account. Able to develop further opportunities for your team and support the other teams with digital.
Nice to Have:
- Experience on-boarding and developing a new account
- Previously having worked with C-Level clients
- Automotive experience
- Willingness to travel between Surrey and Central London office as required
Norton Leigh are a leading specialist in media and technology recruitment, based in the heart of London’s West End. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Digital Performance, Strategy and Technology.
If you would like to hear more information on this opportunity please call 02071833021 or alternatively, feel free to send your CV and some information about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org / apply below.