Norton Leigh is working with one of America’s fastest growing advertising platforms who are opening up a London office and looking for a Head of Agency Sales to develop their European footprint. With a global reach of 100 million unique users and an award winning reputation state side, further expansion is next on the agenda!
The company is looking to hire a Head of Agency Sales to work as part of a wider team of senior hires. As part of this, the Head of Agency Sales will collaborate with senior management in shaping the company’s culture and future direction when entering the European market. The candidate will be expected to possess at least four years media sales experience.
The Role as Head of Agency Sales
- Responsible for selling an award winning American publisher into network media agencies
- Manage a team of three junior sales staff
- Integrate with wider technical and marketing team
Desired Skills and Experience of the Head of Agency Sales
- Possess five year’s agency sales experience
- Dynamic, deal orientated
- A wealth of agency contacts and relationships
For more information on this exceptional opportunity, contact Ben at Norton Leigh or apply below.