Norton Leigh is looking for two recent graduates to join our friendly and vibrant office of experienced consultants in the heart of the West End, London.
- The successful candidates will immediately be working with some of the hottest online brands including Samsung, Nike and Heineken as well as cutting edge, tech start-ups and established media networks.
- You will be working on a large number of vacancies across all areas of digital from Social Media to SEO through to Programmatic and RTB.
- As you progress and develop your relationships with your client base, you will be encouraged to gradually build a team around you to ensure that the supply of fresh talent satisfies demand. As the online world goes from strength to strength there is realistic potential for anyone ambitious enough to grow this desk into a 3+ consultant division within 2 years.
Desired Skills and Experience
- To be successful you will be a driven, confident graduate with a desire to excel in recruitment or sales.
- You will have a strong appreciation of the corporate world, a greater interest within the online Industry and preferably the ambitions to develop and potentially lead a team around you.
- You will also be articulate, sociable, have excellent communication skills combined with a professional approach to business.
- Any prior experience in recruitment or sales will be advantageous.
About this company
- Norton Leigh is one of the UK’s leading digital recruitment agencies. Located in the heart of London’s Soho we are actively looking for two graduates to join our team and work on respective hot desks with the potential to grow and develop alongside our senior consultants.
- Norton Leigh is looking to double in size in the next 12 months and this is a unique opportunity to ‘get in early’ for anyone with a desire to work in Digital / New Media recruitment .
- On joining you will be part of an extremely successful recruitment company focusing on one of the most dynamic and fastest growing industries in London. Working out of high spec offices in the middle of Soho where facilities include a dartboard (weekly competitions), Plasma televisions and a mini bar, this is a unique working environment where consultants genuinely love their jobs.
- Other perks include: extensive training within sales and recruitment, competitive commission structure paid monthly, £100 per month client spend, regular team nights out, dress down working environment, regular invites to industry parties and events as well as the potential to be running a strong team by the end of your second year.