Our client is an independent media agency looking to expand their Search team. They are looking for a recent enthusiastic graduate and/or a PPC executive looking for their next job move!
Key skills: Digital Marketing, PPC, Biddable Media, Analytics, Excel
The Role of the PPC Executive
- You will manage PPC campaigns for the company across Adwords, Bing and Facebook
- Working with a fantastic range of clients across fashion, lifestyle, retail, technology and more
- You will support growth through PPC and Biddable channels
- You will contribute to SEO, social media and display advertising team requirements as needed
- Running and delivering monthly analytics reports to senior management
Desired Skills and Experience of the PPC Executive:
- Up to 12 months of experience in Digital marketing
- Strong academic background
- Keen interest in digital and understanding of PPC principles is essential
- Enthusiastic and passionate about working within a team.
- One of London’s most prestigious Digital agencies
- Dynamic, young team of digital enthusiasts
- Working with a fantastic range of brands
- They have a benefits package which includes life insurance, a pension scheme and much, much more!
This is one of the most exciting junior level roles on the marketing at the moment. It won’t be available for long, so to find out more either apply below, or contact Glyn at Norton Leigh on 02071833021 or email@example.com