We are working with an industry trade body for the financial services and investment sector, looking for a Director of Communications Planning to join their Customer Marketing team.
Outline of the Director of Communications Planning role:
• Drive customer engagement through traditional and digital marketing methods
• Increasing brand awareness and membership rates for the business
• Advocating and endorsing best practice in the Financial Services and Investment industry
• Planning and delivering a digitally led marcomms strategy for the customer marketing team
• Translating customer and audience journey knowledge into integrated marketing campaigns
Requirements of the Director of Communications Planning:
• 10+ years of brand and marketing communications experience
• Strong digital understanding
• Ability to translate costumer and audience data into marketing strategies
• Global market experience beneficial
• Experience of managing a complex/diverse customer base
• Experience in the Financial Services/Investment sector beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity working for an industry leading association with a focus on both business growth, but also industry support and guidance. With a strong ethical standpoint the business offers a unique proposition on the market.
For more information on this opportunity, contact Glyn at Norton Leigh or apply below.