Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the world’s largest full service media agencies who are looking for a digital strategy director to lead on a flagship consumer electronics brand. This position is going to be suitable for any brand focussed digital marketer who is an accomplished story teller and a big picture thinker.
Digital Strategy Director Roles and Responsibilities
- The Digital Strategy Director will be responsible for leading a global consumer led electronics brand in its digital thinking as part of a wider comms planning operation.
- You will also be responsible for creating and leading ways in which digital can support and further enhance the brands offline offering whilst driving performance innovation.
- Working alongside the Managing partner on the account, you will be working with planners and strategists to drive digital at every opportunity-this is a brand focussed role so will require a big picture thinker.
- There is no team management responsibilities in this role, you will be free to work across the business to ensure that the client is at the pinnacle of digital innovation.
Digital Strategy Director Skills and Experiences
- The digital strategy director needs to have had at least 6 years experience leading and delivering digital strategies with a focus on branding (exposure to display, PPC, paid social important).
- You need to be comfortable leading and expanding a client’s digital strategy across not only performance but offline channels-how can digital support offline functions?
- Extensive experience working with planning teams to drive client goals and innovation is essential for this position.
- The digital strategy director needs to be a brand focussed story teller who can articulate digital to natives and traditionalists alike.
- Our client is one of the world’s largest full service media agencies who are leaders in integrating digital innovation with traditional media plans for some of the world’s biggest brand.
- They are currently market leaders in adopting data into all that they do as they seek to create personalized experiences across their entire client portfolio.
- They offer a competitive benefits package which includes a pension scheme, season ticket loan, health insurance and much more.