Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the worlds’ leading financial media publishers that are looking to hire a Digital Sales Manager. The candidate will acquire at least a years’ experience selling across digital channels having also worked along-side media agencies. The position will require the Digital Sales Manager works across a variety of publications in order to increase the companies hold in the European market.
- 12 months experience in a sales environment (managerial experience is advantageous)
Description of the Digital Sales Manager:
- You, the Digital Sales Managerwill effectively negotiate with prospecting clients on new business
- The Digital Sales Managerwill utilise existing media agency relationships for the succession of new business for the client
- The Digital Sales Managerwill be responsible for not just hitting targets, but pushing past the expectations of KPI’s and targets
Desired Skills and Experience of the Digital Sales Manager:
- The Digital Sales Managerwill possess a can do attitude expanding the growth of the financial media outlet
- You will have a minimum of 12 months experience
- The client is one of the worlds’ leading financial media publishersand owners to leading and bespoke news publications of their field. The role offers the opportunity to work across these publications selling digital media to both new clients and maintaining existing relationships with established bespoke clients. The candidate will be expected to hit the ground running with confident sales skills as well as possessing experience working with media agencies.
- Norton Leigh’s client is looking for an individual to come into the sales team with a motivated attitude accustomed to hitting targets and KPI’s for maximised results for the company. The client is looking for an individual to come in with a can do attitude, with a solid work ethic who is able to confidently progress within a sales environment.
If you think this is the job for you call 02071833021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / Apply now.