Norton Leigh’s client is a Media Agency who are looking to expand their Digital Display team. They are looking for a Digital Display Executive to produce reports on digital campaign performance, channel insight and planning media campaigns. The Digital Display Executive will be experienced in reporting on digital campaigns and mining large data sets. You will be numerically advanced and eager for the opportunity to expand on current digital display knowledge.
knowledge of digital media, google analytics, DFA, display campaigns, interpreting data
The Role of the Digital Display Executive:
- As the Digital Display Executive you will be working closely with the Digital Display team to provide actionable insight to digital campaigns and contribute to planning media campaigns
- You will be creating reports and interpreting data, providing market insight and digital trends
- As the Digital Display Executive you will also be responsible for Display campaign planning and management
The Skills and Experience of the Digital Display Executive:
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience in an analytical role, preferably within a media agency
- Advanced skills in Excel, TGI, Hitwise or DFA
- Knowledge of media planning and buying
- An enthusiasm for digital media and analytics and the desire to shape your own analytical career within a media agency
- Independent Media Agency, exciting clients
- Opportunity to be involved in digital campaigns and data analysis
- Great benefits and career progression
To learn more or apply to this new position please call 02071833021 or email email@example.com / Apply below.