We are recruiting a Digital Analyst for an internationally renowned media agency in a role working on top brands across Europe.
Our client is looking for a Digital Analyst to work alongside their client performance marketing team to analyse and report on campaign successes, and suggest developments across digital campaigns for the client. You will focus your time working on a Gaming account, but you will have access to a wider portfolio across Tech, FMCG and Travel.
This is an agency that has built its reputation on great relationships, ethical practices and entrepreneurial spirit and gives access to excellent training and development opportunities.
Skills: Analyst, Analytics, Data, Media Insight, Performance Analytics, PPC, SEO, Display Media, Marketing Analytics.
- Internationally Media agency
- Multiple award wins this year
- Office based in central London
- One of the strongest development programmes in Media
- Great Benefits including free breakfast, team days out and life assurance.
The role of Digital Analyst:
- Management of campaign data to enable client-facing dashboards
- Maintaining strong relationships between internal and external analytic clients, ensuring product is delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Managing and developing internal database systems to track all data assets
- Spearheading development of new analytics products for clients.
You will have:
- Experience in analysis and reporting of digital marketing data across earned, owned and paid channels.
- Strong data management skills, well versed with Excel
- Ability to explain and sell analytical and commercial ideas to non-technical audiences.
Nice to have:
- Experience working within a digital/media/agency environment
- Experience in data/statistics modelling
- Knowledge of SQL or Tableau
- Programming skills
Norton Leigh are a leading specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in the heart of London’s west end. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Analytics and Tech.
If you would like to hear more information on this opportunity please call 02071833021 or alternatively, feel free to send your CV and some information about yourself to email@example.com / apply below.