Norton Leigh’s client is an established Media Agency who are looking to expand their Analytics team. They are looking for a Digital Analyst to produce reports on digital campaign performance, audience insight and occasionally contribute to the Data team’s large insight projects. The Digital Analyst will be experienced in reporting on digital campaigns and mining large data sets who is numerically advanced and eager for the opportunity to shape their own career.
Excel, knowledge of digital media, google analytics, reporting insight and trends
The Role of the Digital Analyst:
- As the Digital Analyst you will be working closely with digital media and analytics teams to provide actionable insight to digital campaigns
- You will be creating reports on audience behaviour, market insight and digital trends
- As the Digital Analyst you will have the initiative and analytical experience to offer business intelligence and campaign reporting into identified areas of the business
The skills and experience of the Digital Analyst:
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience in an analytical role
- Advanced skills in Excel, additional analytics tools such as Google or Adobe Analytics desirable
- Good communication skills to inform client meetings and new business wins
- An enthusiasm for digital analytics and insight and the desire to shape your own analytical career within a media agency
- Large Media Agency
- International media corporation
- Opportunity to be involved in digital campaigns as well as BI and data analysis
- Great benefits and career progression
If you think this is the job for you call 02071833021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / Apply now.
We are a leading specialist digital media recruitment agency based in the heart of London’s west end. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Analytics and Tech.