London-based digital agency seek an experienced Digital Account Director to join its rapidly expanding team and take responsibility for the overall direction, performance and development of the business.
The Role of the Digital Account Director
- The Digital Account Director will be responsible for both the client relationship and the performance of the Account Management team.
- Not only is the Digital Account Director required to drive forward and raise the current work standard, an entrepreneurial spirit is also essential in order to further expand and develop client relationships.
The successful Digital Account Director will have:
- 5 years’ + experience as a Digital Account Director/Senior Account Manager;
- Excellent client facing manner;
- Proven team leadership experience;
- Commercial leadership experience (financial, reporting and budget responsibility);
- Detailed understanding and experience within digital media;
- An optimistic, entrepreneurial and ambitious personality.
- This independent media agency is well-known for its impressive roster of clients and the industry leaving digital media campaigns it produces.
- Building on a hugely successful (and award-winning) year, this agency is looking to add further strength to its expanding international team by bringing on an experienced Digital Account Director to its Central London office.
If this Digital Account Director position sounds like the role for you, apply now! a passion for the digital media sector.