Norton Leigh is working with one of the UK’s largest Marketing Agencies. They are looking to expand their Data and Analytics team and are currently looking for an experienced Data Strategist to work across a range of clients. You will have worked on a number of digital projects across a variety of channels predominantly CRM, PPC, Display and Social Media and have experience in data management.
- Marketing agency
- Great range of clients across diverse and challenging sectors
- Opportunities to grow and progress in an expanding Data and Analytics team
The Role of Data Strategist
- You will be driving strategy across a variety of accounts, advising clients and digital teams on business goals
- Working with Digital Media, Client Services and the rest of the Data and Analytics team to create new and innovative digital strategy that increases ROI
- You will be advising on the interplay and integration between all digital channels including SEO, PPC and Social Media and monitoring KPI’s.
You will have:
- You should have circa 3-4 years’ experience in a data marketing role
- Digital strategy and analysis knowledge
- You must have proven ability to interpret large amounts of data within an analytical role
- You will have a strong desire to work with a variety of digital teams
Nice to have:
- Previous experience within an agency environment
- Be able to juggle multiple projects whilst prioritizing accordingly
Norton Leigh are a leading specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in the heart of London’s west end. We have established relationships with some of the world’s best known brands and most innovative agencies in digital marketing with an emphasis on Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Analytics and Tech.
If you would like to hear more information on this opportunity please call 02071833021 or alternatively, feel free to send your CV and some information about yourself to email@example.com / apply below.