Are you from a PPC background looking to gain exposure into a number of different channels including SEO, social media, display and more? Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the UK’s leading network media agencies who are looking to hire a cross channel Marketing Manager. The candidate must at least possess two years digital marketing experience having preferably come from a background in search or performance based marketing. The position will see the Marketing Manager promote the brand across a number of digital channels as well as collaborating with the sales team driving revenue.
The company is one of the UK’s leading travel providers and the role offers exposure into a diverse and competitive market. Managing a team of 6 and reporting directly into the company’s directors, the role provides both opportunities when leading a team and making independent decisions strategizing the company’s market goals.
Norton Leigh’s client is looking for an individual to come into the marketing team with previous experience having worked in paid search or performance marketing. The client is looking for an individual from a technical background, with a collaborative and communicative skill set with ability to take on new digital verticals.
The role of Marketing Manager
- You, the Marketing Manager will collaborate with the sales team driving digital revenue
- You will be responsible for increasing the companies online branding
- You will work across channels managing a team of digital marketers
Desired Skills and Experience of Marketing Manager
- The Marketing Manager will possess 2 years of industry experience
- You will possess a technical background in performance marketing or paid search
For more information on this exceptional opportunity, contact Ben at Norton Leigh or apply below.