Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the UK’s leading Law Firms who specialises in energy, transport & infrastructure in local and international markets. The firm are looking for an experienced CRM Manager to deliver strategies and campaigns to promote the firm’s entire practice across 14 international offices. This role will be on a 6 month FTC with the possibility for a 4 day week.
- InterAction Reporting/ Windows/ Tikit e-marketing suite
Description of the CRM Manager:
- Day-to-day management, development and operations of the CRM system ensuring the tools are fit for purpose, are relevant and reliable.
- Work closely with the global Business Development department, IT, IT training, Compliance and Management team to develop and rollout the CRM offering and deliver and report on various client relationship
- Development of a Client Relationship Intelligence for CRM roadmap detailing the return on investment;
Desired Skills and Experience of the CRM Manager:
- Experience of InterAction reporting; data management and data improvement tools
- Excellent knowledge of InterAction Windows, Web & Admin Clients;
- An in-depth Knowledge of Tikit e-marketing suite
- Experienced of working in a professional services environment
- Our client is a leading law firm looking to expand their CRM team on a contract basis (4 days per week)
- They offer in-house training and a structured career growth scheme
- They have amazing benefits such as discount Gym Membership, Travel loan, Flexible working hours, team drinks/outings and much more!