Our client is one of the world’s largest media agencies, working on some of the most exciting and largest brand accounts on the planet. We are looking for an experienced social media specialist to join their growing team. They are looking for somebody with community management experience, a strong knowledge of the latest social media trends, and someone who is able to juggle a variety of campaigns on a project by project basis.
Job Description of the Community Manager
• Manage client social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram etc.
• Work alongside Social Media Managers to help create and develop content strategies and ideas and be able to present to clients in an understandable way
• Mentor and manage social media executives, giving your guidance and sharing your expertise. Growing this team further yourself
• Have a strong relationship with the client and feel comfortable liaising over ideas and strategies
• Working with the Paid Social, Search and offline teams to fully integrate social
Desired Skills and Experience
• Minimum 2- 3 years’ social media experience
• A strong understanding of how to achieve engagement and reach on all platforms
• Good experience of community management on multiple platforms
• Able to manage and prioritise workload on multiple projects
• Expertise on social media platforms and experience of creating strategies for clients
About this company
- Our client is one of the world’s largest media planning/buying agencies.
• You would be working on some of the agencies biggest brands
• Opportunity to grow a team around you
• Amazing benefits including 25 days holiday and health insurance