Norton Leigh is currently working with one of London’s most bespoke, independent data driven media agencies looking to hire a Client Account Manager. The candidate will require a technical background in order to liaise between the company’s clients – to which are leading consumer brands in the market – and technical teams to negotiate the process of creating effective marketing campaigns.
The company works with some of the worlds’ leading consumer brands and exciting blue-chip companies to provide effective data driven digital marketing technical solutions. The client provides pivotal data insights aiding to the productivity of these businesses for the benefit of future growth.
The client is looking for an individual to come in as Client Account Manager to effectively communicate the technical processes involved in creating data driven marketing campaigns to a multitude of clients. The candidate must obtain excellent communications skills being able to comfortably explain complexities to non-technical client contacts.
The Client Account Manager
- You, will be the primary point of contact for client liaison of technical projects intimately
- The Client Account Manager will work closely with the technical teams to implement technical work for the productivity of digital media campaigns
- Will maintain existing client relationships and contribute to new business
Desired Skills and Experience of the Client Account Manager
- You will come from a technical background possessing two years technical experience
- The Client Account Manager should have excellent communication skills in order to effectively deliver and update details of the companies work
- You will be technically sound and have good consumer insight
For more information on this exceptional opportunity, contact Ben at Norton Leigh or apply below.