Our client is an award winning, full service media agency and part of one of the largest Communications Networks in the world. Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Business Development team who work with a range of existing and prospective clients.
Description of the Business Development Manager Role
- Supporting the Business Development Director and Associate Director in the planning, content and execution of pitches
- Support the Business Development Director, Associate Director and agency leadership with prospecting for new business, and contact plans for key targets
- Responsible for managing & coordinating the production of creds, RFI’s, RFP’s, tender documents and written submissions for new business
- Full management of pitch logistics on regional pitches – workshops, team travel, conference room facilities, pitch day travel to meeting, room theatre
Desired Skills and Experience of the Business Development Manager Role:
- 3-5 years’ experience of working in a new business/project management role or have worked in a media organization with a good appreciation for new business.
- Excellent written communication skills and the desire and capability to learn how to communicate the cutting edge of media planning
- Analytical and capable of a strategic point of view
- Very productive/Self-starter
- Well-established international media agency
- Leading the market in merging data insights with performance marketing
- Creative and forward thinking culture
- Great benefits including 25 days holiday, gym membership, work pension scheme, private medical cover etc.