Norton Leigh is currently working with one of the UK’s leading independent full service media agencies who are looking to hire a biddable account manager for their growing team. This role is suitable for any search/paid social practitioner at a network agency who is looking to make the step up and wants to work in an autonomous environment.
- You will work in a biddable team of 5 which is a mix of paid search and paid social professionals at one of the UK’s leading independent full service media agencies.
- You will be responsible for leading and growing a client portfolio of challenger brands in Paid search alongside the agencies paid social, display, SEO and affiliate offerings.
- This role will also entail driving new business and increasing existing client expenditure in paid search and paid social.
- As a biddable account manager you will be managing one executive who you will train in best practice.
- The Biddable account manager needs to have had at least 2 years experience working in paid search/paid social agency side.
- It is important that you have experience running campaigns on not only Google/Bing but also YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
- As this is a search leadership role, you need to be able to demonstrate that you are a strong strategic thinker.
- You need to be highly organised with the ability to prioritise workloads and manage 1 executive.
- Our client is one of the UK’s leading independent full service media agencies, traditionally, they have hired many ex network agencies professionals who are looking to escape from the big environment.
- They are market experts in bringing traditional/start up brands into digital and growing their offering.
- They have a great benefits package which includes private medical insurance, season ticket loan, free beer and a day off on your birthday