Our client are currently looking for a BI Developer for a FTSE 100 Financial Services organisation in Gloucester. The BI developer will be working with huge amounts of data on multiple regulation and credit risk projects alongside BAU financial projects. You will join an existing experienced BI team working alongside a large UK development team. The business offer an unrivalled benefits package including bonus alongside other benefits.
The BI Developer main responsibilities would be the design, development and delivery of modelling applications. Provide technological and business insight to stakeholders.
The BI developer must:
- Have strong experience of working with both Oracle and .Net
- Experience working in a BI Developer role within analytics, testing and reporting
- Experience working in a small tight nit team environment
- Ideally from a financial services or professionals services environment (although this is not essential)
Skills of the BI Developer
- Oracle, SQL, VB.net, ODP.net, Visual Studio, MSMQ, TOAD, Business Objects. DBA,
- Database, Data Warehouse, Developer and Business Intelligence