I am currently working with an award winning full service media agency who are part of the largest Communications Networks in the world. The planning team are looking for an Associate Director to take the lead on a flagship international FMCG account which has a wide audience from mums with young kids, to fitness followers.
The brand group is split into 5 key sectors; you will take the lead on 3 of these sectors and continue to push the comms strategy across international markets. This is a client who loves to be challenged – always keen to find out new methods of staying ahead in a competitive market. The account has a traditional background but more budget is continually being put into digital and this will be your emphasis.
- Managerial skills and experience of both digital and traditional media planning
Description of the Associate Comms Director Role:
- Working with the Strategic Planning Director, develop the communications strategy across UK and International Markets
- Create effective measurement techniques and coordinate results
- Educate and advise the client on growth and opportunities in digital
- Grow and develop your team consisting of an AM and Senior Executive
Desired Skills and Experience of the Associate Comms Director role:
- 5+ years’ comms planning experience
- International media strategy and planning across digital and tradition
- Client management & client facing work
- Line management experience
- Our client is an International Full Service Media Agency and part of the largest Comms Network in the world
- Well-known International FMCG brand
- They offer great benefits such as discount Gym membership, Pension scheme, Travel loan and much more!