I am currently working with an award winning full service media agency who are part of the largest Communications Networks in the world. The planning team are looking for an Associate Director to take the lead on a flagship international FMCG account which has a wide audience from mums with young kids, to fitness followers.
The brand group is split into 5 key sectors; you will take the lead on 3 of these sectors and continue to push the comms strategy across international markets. This is a client who loves to be challenged – always keen to find out new methods of staying ahead in a competitive market. The account has a traditional background but more budget is continually being put into digital and this will be your emphasis.
Role Description of the Associate Director:
- Working with the Strategic Planning Director, develop the communications strategy across UK and International Markets
- Create effective measurement techniques and coordinate results
- Educate and advise the client on growth and opportunities in digital
- Grow and develop your team consisting of an AM and Senior Executive
International Full Service Media Agency
- Part of the largest Comms Network in the world
- Well-known International FMCG brand
- Great benefits – Career growth – Social life
Desired Skills and Experience of the Associate Director:
- 5+ years’ comms planning experience
- International media strategy and planning across digital and tradition
- Client management & client facing work
- Line management experience