Norton Leigh is currently working with an award winning global DSP who are looking to hire an experienced agency sales manager who will help to further increase the roll out of their innovative platform to some of the world’s largest media networks.
- Norton Leigh’s client is a major DSP in the global ad-tech market with a substantial global reach.
- With access to over 50 million unique users as well complete ownership of in-house bespoke tools (no external white labelling) our client is widely considered to be leaders in their specialism.
- A great benefits package as well as uncapped bonuses add to the reason why you should apply now if you have 2+ years digital sales experience.
- The agency sales manager needs to have at least 2 years experience developing and nurturing relationships with contacts at some of London’s largest media agencies (GroupM desired).
- You need to be able to speak confidentiality to clients about digital advertising and more specifically programmatic, it’s important that you’re always ahead of the game when it comes to industry developments.
- As well as demonstrating strong sales skills you need to be an exceptional relationship builder and have a proven track record in this.
- As an agency sales manager, you will be responsible for promoting, selling and upselling an award winning DSP into one of the world’s largest media networks.
- In a team of 5, you will have an autonomous role where you will be required to contribute positively to an overall UK sales target.
- As pioneers in their space, the head of sales will expect the manager to promote the platform within their agency patch and ensure every sales opportunity is fully realised.