Affiliate Account Manager £40,000 + Benefits
A leading, full-service, digital agency with offices in more than 20 countries and over 1000 employees worldwide. They are a multi-award winning organisation with a fantastic client list spanning retail, telecoms, technology and entertainment.
- The role of affiliate account manager will be reporting to the Group Director of Affiliates and taking charge of a small team. The main functions will include;
- Handle all client interaction with regards to affiliate campaigns, taking briefs and reporting results
- Manage affiliate marketing team of three including; delegation, appraisals and training
- Being hands-on with campaigns including recruitment of new affiliate partners, seeking new opportunities for clients and involvement in analytics
- Maintaining client relationship and taking advantage of upselling and cross selling opportunities for the agency
- The successful candidate will have a very strong background in affiliate marketing, with between two and four years of affiliate experience.
- You will have an expert knowledge of the UK affiliate market and strong links with the major affiliate networks and super affiliates.
You will have excellent client facing skills and a passion for the digital media sector.