Norton Leigh is currently working with an award winning full service media agency who are part of the largest Communications Networks in the world. Our client are looking for an Affiliate Account Manager to support the growing Acquisitions team working on international brands within Travel, Tech and FMCG.
- 3+ agency/network experience with strong analytical skills
Description of the Affiliate Account Manager role:
- Working on key accounts to manage and develop existing accounts as well and grow areas of new business within the performance team.
- Writing regular affiliate performance reports, assisting the team with client presentations and reviews as well as establishing ownership of the reconciliation process will be integral to the role.
- You will be required to recruit and build new relationships with affiliates.
Desired Skills and Experience of the Affiliate Account Manager:
- You need to have at least 3 years’ experience at an agency/network /publisher.
- It is important that you can demonstrate strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- As an Account Manager you need to have the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- A large part of this role will entail presenting so it is important that you have strong Power Point skills.
- One of the largest full services media agencies in the world
- Previous winners of “Media agency of the year”
- Benefits include: Healthcare, Careers Management and Planning, Flexi time, Childcare Vouchers, Subsidised staff café/bar, Eye Care Vouchers, Your Birthday off, Monthly GP on site, Chiropodist & Physiotherapist, Free Breakfast and much more!
If you think this is the job for you call 02071833021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / Apply now.